Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The Task - Write a recount about something you did in the holidays

                                Rock climbing

It was a sizzling, hot summer day when we went  rock climbing. We walked in and saw a buzz of active children, climbing up and down  the rich walls. On the other side I saw adults climbing up and down dull walls. We signed in with our names and got suited up.  ‘What a spacious place,’ I thought and started climbing. I barely heard the pop music because of the strident air conditioners. My first wall was a Yellow and Blue wavy construction and super kooky.  They were all very challenging, especially this dinosaur bone one but I climbed it anyway. At the end my hands felt weird and I couldn’t even do a full fist without my hands hurting .I am super proud of my accomplishment!!!

1 comment: